It’s Jerry Green’s Dog Rescue diamond birthday, and they are doing something special and organising a weekend-long Art Exhibition held at The Buttercross in Brigg and they need your help to make this event their biggest and best yet!
“The 1960’s”, “Four-Legged Friends” and “In the Country” have been chosen as themes for all artwork.
Please be as creative as you want with these themes! If you would like to submit artwork to the exhibition please complete the form here:
The exhibition will run from the 5th-7th August.
If you have any questions or you would like more information about the exhibition or the birthday celebration, please get in touch via either Fundraising@jerrygreendogs.org.uk or 01652 657820
- Entries should follow the exhibition themes of The 1960’s / Four-Legged Friends / In the Country.
- To submit your piece of work for the exhibition carries no charge. Entrance to the exhibition is free for all members of the public.
- The exhibition is open to all 2 and 3-dimensional artists.
- Art work must be submitted and available for pick-up/delivery by 30thJuly 2021. Pick-up/Delivery should only take place on weekdays in-between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- Photography & Digital Arts can be included alongside art made by hand but video is excluded.
- Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
- The exhibition will take place at ‘The Buttercross’ in Brigg, North Lincolnshire from 5thAugust 2021 – 7th August 2021 and we encourage you, your friends and family to visit.
- Entries must not be, or contain anything that is illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or explicit.
- Entries must not include images of dogs to be used in activities that put their welfare, or the welfare of other animals, at risk. (This includes, but not exclusively, racing, fighting, hunting, shooting, circuses or other forms of public entertainment that involves unnatural dog behaviour) / Shows tail docking / Shows the breeding of dogs with known genetic deformities / Shows formal dog shows that involve breeds with known genetic deformities / Organisations or individuals who compromise the welfare of animals.
- Entrants may submit a piece of art to the exhibition not valid for auction. To do so, we (Jerry Green Dog Rescue) suggest a donation of £30 towards our mission and charitable purpose.
- Artwork valid for auction, will be submitted for online auction running the 5thto the 8th
You can find more info on the exhibition and our guidelines at https://buff.ly/3zcvdG8