Join Normanby Hall Country Park this August for another Bank Holiday Festival, from Saturday 25 to Monday 27 August.
There will be a different theme each day, with fun for all the family. Throughout the weekend, resident DJ Marco will be providing music and entertainment and there will be a range of delicious food stalls and unique craft stalls.
There will be fairground rides and a brand new ‘Normanby Arms’ pop up pub, so you can enjoy draft beer, lager and cider, as well as a selection of gins and soft drinks.
- Saturday 25 August is a princesses and superhero day, featuring performances from the Dizney Dates princesses, our local emergency service superheroes – police, ambulance and fire services, the Sentinel Squad and competitions for best dressed princesses and superheroes (including adults)
- Sunday 26 August is a food & crafts day, including over 25 local food and craft stalls, showcasing the great produce North Lincolnshire and surrounding areas has to offer, music in the park from Lincolnshire Hospitals Band, a ‘Man vs Food’ competition and a willow sculpture demo by Alison Walling
- Monday 27 August is a sports day, with performances from Tsunami Allstars Cheerleading, Lincs Twirlers, Alyson Rocks Zumba and Brigg Wado Ryu Karate, sports day activities: sack, egg & spoon, obstacle and parents races and Mess Makers and more!
There will be a regular Park and Ride service, you can download the bus timetable [PDF, 164Kb] for the full list of bus times and all the pick-up and drop-off points.
Please note that usual Park admission fees apply, or display your annual pass. Across the weekend, entry will be charged from 9.30am, due to the earlier start time of the events.
Admission to Normanby Park without annual membership is as follows:
A single admission is charged per person and includes entry to the Park and Grounds, Hall and Farming Museum (during the summer period). The cost of admission is:
- Adult: £7
- 60+: £6
- Children (5 to 16 years): £4.00
- Under 5s: Free
2018 annual passes can be purchased from 19 March. Buy your pass online. Alternatively, passes can be bought at the Normanby Gift Shop or at any North Lincolnshire Council Leisure Centre.
Annual passes are a cost effective way of enjoying the park all year round. The pass is valid for a 12 month period from the date of purchase and gives year round access to the Park and Grounds, complimentary car parking and access to the Hall and Farming Museum throughout the summer months. The cost of these are:
- Standard Individual Membership: £20
- Standard Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £25
- Standard Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £35
- Premier Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £40
- Premier Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £50
- Group Membership (formally constituted, not for profit groups of up to 20 people arriving in the same vehicle): £60
A Premier Pass gives you the same great benefits as the standard, but in addition you will also receive discounts on special events, priority booking, money off vouchers and more.
North Lincolnshire residents in receipt of certain benefits, with proof, may be entitled to a concession on the daily admission rates. Please contact the Gift Shop to check if you are eligible
Visitors with disabilities who purchase an annual pass and who have a valid Disability Travel Pass with the carer’s symbol on it (or other local authority equivalent) can apply to have their carer added to their pass at no charge. This pass is valid for a 12 month period and allows the carer free entry when accompanying the pass holder. The carer and annual pass holder must arrive in the same car.