Saturday 30th November
An all day event starting in the town centre at 10am, with Viking FM’s Alex and Ellie hosting the main stage in Church Square from 3.30pm.
Annie Fanny will switch the lights on at 5pm, followed by a spectacular firework display.
There will be lots on throughout the day, including:
• Ed Sheeran Tribute (main stage)
• Local singers (main stage)
• The Scunthorpe FoodFest (11am to 6pm)
• Santa’s Grotto in Oldrids
• Santa’s reindeer in The Foundry
• Fairground rides
• Giant snow globe photo booth
• Crafts at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre
And much more!
The Scunthorpe FoodFest will also be in town.
Warm your bellies with delicious street food at The Scunthorpe FoodFest. Happening at the same time as the Scunthorpe Christmas Lights Switch On – the perfect day out!
With a variety of different food available, such as pizza, gyros, noodles, Yorkshire pudding wraps, crepes, hot dogs and more!