On Saturday night we arrived at Cafe Indie to a full house.
Scunthorpe Christmas Lights Event – Saturday 25thNovember 2017.
Experience opens on 17th November 2017.
Santa’s Grotto at Brigg Garden Centre
Join Santa and his Elves in our new 40 minute Magical Grotto experience
• Children £10 • Adults £1
- 40 minute experience with a party of up to 15 children
- In Santa’s workshop create your own Christmas Decoration
- Help the Elves make magical Reindeer food for you to take home
- Have a Christmassy sing-a-long with our jolly Elves
- Join Santa for a chat in his magical Grotto
- Watch as your present comes down the chimney
- Have your photograph taken with Santa (additional charge)
- Complete the experience with a magical train ride
Press the ‘Click here to book for Santa’s Grotto at Brigg Garden Centre’ button below…
- Tell us who is coming and select the date and time
- Enter your details (please include age and gender of your child / children
- Check your details (please check your booking carefully).
- Make payment through our secure payment page.
- Print or save your ticket to your device and have it with you when you visit Santa.
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TIME SLOT
- Have a great time.
The Grotto Hotline is now open for help with your booking.
(Mon – Sat 9.30am – 6.00pm)
(Sundays 10am – 4.30pm)
Bring the family together this Christmas with our new Grotto Experience.
Brothers, sisters, cousins and close friends, bring them all as a group to Brigg Garden Centre this year and together enjoy the most magical Grotto experience we have ever created. This new 40 minute experience gives children the opportunity to spend more time with the elves in their workshop – creating a Christmas decoration for you to take home and assisting the Elves in making magical reindeer food. Join in the Christmas cheer as you sing Christmas songs with the busy elves before you enter Santa’s Grotto.
Knock quietly on the door before you enter, Santa may be sleeping (he’s a very busy man you know). Once you have woken the jolly old elf from slumber, Santa chats with the children in the comfort of the cosy Grotto. Then it’s time for presents! A little knock on the hearth of the fireplace and from the chimney a present appears, beautifully wrapped and labelled with your child’s name, a special gift from Santa. Have your photograph with Santa and choose from a range of products to have your picture displayed before collecting your golden ticket to board the magical train ride.
Online booking only. ONLY £10 per child and £1 per adult.
Bookings can be taken for one to twelve children and larger group parties are welcome. If you would like to book a larger group in to see Santa then please call us to check availability and to book your party (subject to availability). Please see full terms and conditions on our website. Due to the nature of experience this year we can only accept advanced bookings.
BARRY HYDE from THE FUTUREHEADS will be playing a solo show at the Café on SATURDAY 2ND DECEMBER.