Please bare in mind the Party In the Pines team already have a lot on their plate and a lot of work to do so try make their life a bit easier by reading before asking questions. We will update with any questions you ask.
I.e if the rules say no fire….no you can’t take your hob. If the rules say no glass…then no you can’t bring your new glass cocktail set. Don’t be silly, read the rules 🙂
PARTY IN THE PINES 5TH AUGUST 2017
IF YOU ARE GOING THEN JOIN THE EVENT ON FACEBOOK & INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR TICKETS:
DON’T PANIC!! All Tickets have now been dispatched but if you do not receive your tickets before the event when ordering late online then just take a print out of your Paypal receipt with ID.
The only confirmation for purchase of tickets you will receive is from your PAYPAL transaction not Pines.
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
You can buy from ticket reps or Cafe INDIE on Scunthorpe High street, Mad Hatters Cafe in Ashby, Replay Records in Grimsby, Jones’s Barbers in Brigg or online via www.partyinthepines.co.uk
Please note = VIP wristbands are not for sale, these are for Staff, Bands & Competition winners.
Party In The Pines is located on the B1207 Ermine Street between Broughton and Appleby (Closest motorway exit M180 J4). The main entrance will be signposted on the day. The postcode for the event is DN15 0DE.
The event will start at 12pm and finish at 11pm (Due to Licensing) When leaving the event please respect neighbours to the site. Noise nuisance is the main concern of the Environmental agency at the council.
10am admission to campsite.
Entry to the event plus overnight camping & parking.
Guests are also permitted to bring their own alcohol, although a fully licensed bar will also be available serving ice cold drinks.
As mentioned above you can bring your own alcohol, providing it is transferred into plastic bottles and no glass is brought onto the campsite or arena. There will also be a licensed bar and food van. You can bring your own food if you wish but no BBQ’s will be permitted onsite including the campsite.
AGE RESTRICTIONS/ BAG CHECKS:
OVER 18s ONLY. ID REQUIRED
Bag checks will be carried out, the event is zero tolerance to drugs. You bags will be checked for glass bottles and other items banned from the event. Such as flares.
The Shimmer Band | Dantevilles | The Blinders | POLAR STATES | SHEAFS | Saytr Play | The Moods | Vultures | RUFF TRADE | The Velveteens | The Assist | The Claxbys | The Skintillas | Tide – Band | The Harringtons | The Last Hearts | Stage DJ’s Howling Rhythm & Jake Fischer (DJ)
JUMPIN JACK FROST
DJ Billy Daniel Bunter
Missrepresent | Deadly Habitz | Jacked Lincoln (Ollie Drop, Sam Wiltshire, Joe T, Jenks) | Clutski | Plaziuk | Si Taylor
HOW MANY STAGES WILL THERE BE?
3 STAGES, Main Stage, DJ Stage and Woodland Stage
- NO FIRES OR BBQ’S OF ANY KIND
- NO PYROTECHNICS Although they do look very cool, they are also very dangerous and banned so leave them at home!
- NO GLASS (You will be checked on entry) this includes bottles of spirits or wine glasses. Please transfer any glass bottled spirits into plastic bottles before you come. Otherwise these will be confiscated at the gates.
- NO PETS
- NO CARAVANS/TOURERS (Small campervans are allowed as long as they fill no bigger than a normal car parking space and you must use the carpark area not the campsite.) No awnings.
- LITTERING Use the bins provided, or pick up someone else’s litter once you’re drunk.
- RESPECT OTHERS, Which should come as a given but don’t ruin the day for other people.
- Wear your admission wristband at all times, otherwise you may be asked to leave.
HOW TO GET TO PINES:
- Booking a taxi/mini bus then the most popular taxi companies know the Pines location. Some may even do Pines offers nearer the time. Average cost town to Pines is around £15-£20, which if you split isn’t bad.
- There is no bus stop close to the entrance.
- If you drive, please ensure you are complying with drink drive law, remember even the morning after you can still be over the limit.
Car £15 day time/£20 evening.
Bus £20 day time £25 evening.
Rates each way to Party In the Pines from any one pick-up point/drop off point at Scunthorpe.
– Minibuses (8 people) – £20.00
– Car (4 people) – £15.00
– Minibuses (8 people) – £25.00
– Car (4 people) – £20.00 Advance bookings only.
Price unconfirmed but assuming similar to the other two:
Ashby Cars : 01724 644444
Fast Cabs: 01724 855555
Kath’s Kabs: 01724 844444
When talking about Pines on social media use the hashtag #SeeYouInTheTrees
Scunthorpe Nights are NOT organisers of Party In The Pines just supporters, we have already bought our tickets to the event, so see you there. Feel free to ask us questions on comments and someone will get back to you.
For any other questions please comment facebook—————-
Local Advertisement #Supportinglocal